Earn the trust and lifetime loyalty of North Texans.
- Achieved recertification at 100 percent of all hospitals from The Joint Commission.
- Reduced health care-associated infections by more than 20 percent in our hospital and ambulatory care settings.
- Launched TexasHealthFamilyCare.com to make it easier for consumers to research primary care doctors, schedule appointments and access health information online.
Create a culture of excellence.
- Named the No. 1 Best Companies to Work for in Health Care and Biopharma by Great Place to Work® and Fortune magazine.
- Earned Platinum recognition from the National Business Group on Health® for being a “Best Employer for Healthy Lifestyles.”
- Introduced a tool for employees to share 24/7 feedback so we can make real-time improvements.
Provide community health services, resources and education.
- Launched Texas Health Community Impact to help reduce health disparities, address social determinants of health and improve North Texans’ health outcomes.
- Helped the city of Fort Worth become a certified Blue Zones® community.
- Began providing mobile urgent care services through DispatchHealth.
Be a good corporate citizen.
- Provided nearly $843 million or $2.3 million a day in charity care and community benefit.
- Named No. 19 on the list of Best Workplaces for Giving Back by Great Place to Work and Fortune magazine.
- Volunteered a record-breaking 11,033 hours to complete 621 service projects.
Reduce operational costs and environmental impacts.
- Continued a five-year, $500 million cost-cutting campaign and saved $24 million on supply expenses.
- Invested about $5 million on 32 energy efficiency projects.
- Diverted about 108,000 lbs. of medical devices from landfills and avoided $750,000 in disposal costs.
Grow strategically and responsibly.
- Expanded health care infrastructure and services to serve the growing North Texas population.
- Advocated for sound public policies that protected North Texans’ health and well-being.
- Affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center and AdventHealth to build hospitals and medical office buildings.