Earn the trust and lifetime loyalty of North Texans.
- Reduced readmissions, infection rates and patients’ length of stay.
- Offered a more affordable health plan to our employees and North Texas companies.
- Achieved Magnet® and Pathway to Excellence® designation for nursing excellence and quality care.
Create a culture of excellence.
- Ranked number one by Great Place to Work® for Best Workplaces in Health Care.
- Recognized for offering one of the best workforce well-being programs in the nation.
- Achieved top decile performance in employee engagement.
Provide community health services, resources and education.
- Provided $852 million, or almost 2.3 million a day in charity care and community benefit.
- Received $7.4 million from donors that will fund clinical, educational and research programs.
- Sponsored projects to improve the health of Medicaid beneficiaries and the underserved.
Be a good corporate citizen.
- Awarded $2 million in grants and sponsorships to nonprofits addressing community needs.
- Volunteered 10,000+ hours to complete 700 service projects that served 1.3 million people.
- Gave $1.9 million to support hurricane relief and worthy causes through our generous employees.
Reduce operational costs and environmental impacts.
- Saved $24.7 million on procurement expenses.
- Invested $14 million on 63 energy conservation projects to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Developed emergency management, preparedness risk management, business continuity and security plans for every department across our system.
Grow strategically and responsibly.
- Saved $73 million by delivering quality and coordinated care through Southwestern Health Resources.
- Restructured our governance model to drive efficiency.
- Advocated for public policies that protect the health and well-being of patients, employees and communities.