Texas Health’s annual Community Responsibility & Sustainability Reports provide a high-level overview of our citizenship and sustainability programs, commitments and goals, as well as progress being made to enhance our workplace, our environment of care and to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve. The report serves to:
- Capture progress being made in a transparent and meaningful manner.
- Identify opportunities to streamline processes, reduce costs and improve efficiencies.
- Compare our performance and achieve a competitive advantage as a faith-based, nonprofit health care system.
- Provide a clear picture of our economic, social and environmental investments to help internal and external stakeholders better understand our Mission, Vision and Values.
- Enhance our long-standing reputation as a good corporate citizen and community leader.
The information presented in this report covers our wholly owned facilities unless otherwise noted. Some programs and benefits described in this report may be applicable only to wholly owned facilities and/or the employees of the wholly owned affiliates. Doctors on the medical staffs practice independently and are not employees or agents of Texas Health hospitals or Texas Health Resources.
For more information, contact Felicia Williams, Program Director, Community Responsibility for Texas Health at THRCommunityAffairs@TexasHealth.org.